Many people across the world say the is ludo game rigged. Why does this thought take birth? As you close to winning the game with the last token, you fail to get the number you require, but your opponent with more coins gets. So many players keep different views and theories. Let’s discuss some hypotheses of them, which are very common.
- Ludo king found biased against those who are playing from the developed countries.
- The player who plays with bet purpose the ludo king against them too.
- Ludo king favors the player who is already on an advanced level.
- Sometimes, it was observed the beginners get early success to stick in the game for more matches.
- As a newbie in ludo king, you can expect early success.
- At the start of play, you will not get a six, but after 2 or 3 moves, you will get six to open your tokens.
- There is a high chance of killing the other player’s tokens quickly.
- Players rate this 75% luck and 25% skill to win the game.
The die-heart ludo player doesn’t support these statements because they believe it’s not rigged. Let’s dive in more depth to know either.
Also read: Ludo game tips and tricks
What is rigged in ludo?
We have two conditions through which we can cross-check if it’s rigged. For example, you can win the game; on the other side, the player against you is so with 1 or 2 tokens but still wins. In this condition, your required number you don’t get. Secondly, you fail to get 6 to open your token, while your competitor won by all tokens.
Is Ludo Game Rigged?
No, the ludo game is not rigid. Ludo king follows a random pattern and algorithm, so any number can appear when you play with dice. Honestly, it depends on the player’s luck. M
ost players do not consider it rigged. It doesn’t define it as rigidity when you don’t get the number you need. It’s not a rigidity criterion. Based on a random pattern, it is proved the ludo king is not rigged.
Can We Remove Rigidity?
- During the game, if you don’t meet your required number, you must follow some steps to remove them. Indeed, this way, you play a good match.
- Always look for variation in rolling the dice. It will remove the issue of rigidity.
- Turn on its auto option.
- Try to roll dice at the ending time. It is a better technique.
- Struggle for the maximum turn in a single shot
Follows these ludo tricks and tips to win the game. You are required to follow them till the end of the game. If one of these tricks works perfectly, then you will succeed.
Yet, it is proved the ludo game is not rigged, and it is because of its random pattern that it looks rigged, but it is not a fact. If you find its algorithm rigged, then it can easily be overcome by following the told tricks and tips. After, the question and its answers that is ludo game rigged should be cleared.