Usually, the users found by saying is ludo king banned in India. Obviously no, because ludo king is the only gaming app in the board category which placed Indian top gaming world industry. Since 2016, ludo king has become the most played and downloaded app on the google play store and the first ever app in India overall. The game was ludo in India’s city Mumbai by Gametion Technology Pvt, Ltd. The CEO of ludo king is Vikash Jaiswal a Patna boy. Its maximum users belong to the Asia region like India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh.
Reasons: Why Did People Always Ask Is Ludo King Banned In India?
A big reason we have come to know is about the India and China dispute in Ladakh. Due to this, India had banned 118 China apps in the Indian region. In the banned list two ludo games were listed. The banned ludos were
- Ludo All Star
- Ludo World
These two applications are the reason to let people think is ludo king banned in India. This is the only cause for people asking it multiple times.
The story behind these two apps to close in India
The following are the reason to shut down some of the Chinese apps as well as Indian apps.
- A dispute between the India and Chinese in which some Indian soldiers died.
- This was parallel to India’s sovereignty and integrity
- Opposing the Indian defense
- Due to this public chaos created
- Because of this fight, the Indian people became restless
- Gave birth to the anti activities
- Became a part of the prejudicial movement
The Reasons Why Did Ludo King Not Ban In India?
The story and reason why did ludo king did not stop in India is as follows
- The ludo king earned fame in India
- The most played game in India
- Top-ranked game in the board game category
- The owner Vikash Jaiswal belongs to India
- Indian gaming company developed the ludo king in India
- The game is being played in more than 15+ languages
- The game has launched in 30+ countries a big diversity of the ludo king game has
- the ludo king is an award-winning game in 2018
- As per the saying of MidDat, the ludo king ranks 1st in India
- Ludo king named ET award in 2020
- The ludo king sustained its second position among the children of India
- The game stands among the top 21 games on the google play store tap games
- The game hosted a song sung by Meet Brothers with the title Hindustan on 8 August 2020. It was a pure patriotic song
- More than 76 million user
- As of 2020 data the ludo king had 251 million daily active users that were big achievement
- First ever game in the board category with more than 700 million downloads
- It was seen to be played by the actors and cricketers of India. Mega Star Shah Rukh Khan and former captain of India Virat Kohli.
- It proved a strong reason to keep people staying at home in the days of COVID. Ludo was a time-killing reason for the people of India
- Ludo game thematic song was sung by famous Bollywood singer Mika Singh in 2018.
- No. 1 game of India
This proves the ludo king is not going to ban India now and in the future. You can say the ludo king is the pride of India in the Indian gaming industry by standing on the top 21 games on the google chart. This is impossible for now to ban ludo kings in India and in the future too. Why it wouldn’t because the king is the favorite of all since childhood. In short, is ludo king banned in India, so the answer to this question is absolutely not.