To become a ruler of every game, you need to know the ludo king rules and principles. A player can’t be a perfectionist in his profession until and unless he doesn’t know about the rules and principles. The best player keeps the rules on their fingerprints.
Ludo King Rules and Principles
Here is a complete guide to knowing the ludo king’s basic rules and principles of ludo king. Following are the rules;
Ludo King Basic Rules
- Up to 6 players can participate in a single game of ludo king.
- The ludo basic story is to get coins from the start to till the end at home.
- In every game of ludo king, the color scheme remains the same. You will not see any color changes.
- The player stands ranked first who’s all token complete a round.
- The dice still today is rolled to get the number 6
- Your all tokens open up with 6
- You can land on other tokens too
- The killed token will start from the beginning
- You can place your tokens in the safe zone, where no landing can impact your token. A star box is its identification.
- In the end, a specific number you require to win the game
- Each game has a fixed reward for coins, gems, and diamonds.
- Ludo king follows a random pattern and algorithm.
- The player who stands last is called a loser.
- The corner where you start is called a base.
- The starting point is called the base, and home, where you finish the game, is called the center.
Read also: Earn money through ludo king
Dice Rolling rules and function
- One side has six sides. 1 to 6 sides of dice have counting printed on anything.
- Number 6 has its function
- After getting a 6, you can roll dice again
- Consecutive three sixes will cancel your turn, and you can’t use any number then.
- The condition of using the 6 number is when you a 6 when you kill a competitor and if your token completes a round